Thursday, August 25, 2011

10..Do not quarrel yourselves

Two Cats were friends.
One day one of the Cats saw a big cake and mieued.
The other Cat picked it.
The first Cat said,'Give me the cake'It is I who saw it first'
The other Cat said, 'it is I who picked it up'
They stared fighting.Just then, a Monkey passed by.He thought'The Cats are foolish.Let me make use of this chance'



He came to the Cats and said,'Don't Fight.Let me share the Cake among you both'.
They handed over the Cake to the Monkey.
The Monkey split the Cake into two parts.Then he said,'Oho!One is bigger and one is smaller'
He had a bit of the bigger and now said,'Oho!This has become smaller now".He ate from the other.
And thus, he went on eating from part to part and finally finished the whole Cake.
The Cats were disappointed.
if you Quarrel among yourselves, some one else gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment